Certified Translation | Literary Translation | Consecutive Interpretation | Editing | Proofreading
Born in a suburb of Vancouver, B.C., Canada, I have a Bachelor's Degree in French and Spanish from the University of British Columbia and a Master of Arts in Translation from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, California. As part of my degree courses, I studied in Quebec City, Valencia, Madrid, and Geneva.
I then moved to Brussels, Belgium and worked at the European Union for four years. I subsequently spent two years as Administrative Director of the International Encyclopaedia of Laws at the Law Faculty of a Dutch-speaking university in Belgium.
Next, I was hired by a multinational conglomerate to work at its headquarters in Hong Kong. Here I created business relationships with the suppliers of logs, lumber and veneer which the company's mills in China and the Philippines were sourcing from French West Africa. I took part as interpreter in many supply contract negotiations and translated African government legal texts and other forestry information from both French and Spanish to English. Later when the company's commercial strategy shifted toward increasing sales overseas, I was responsible for marketing new and innovative wood products manufactured in processing facilities in China and Africa.
After spending eight years in Hong Kong, I returned to Vancouver in order to upgrade my skills in interpreting, Italian, Web Publishing and Photography. I left again on a new adventure, this time to work in the Caribbean as International Ambassador for an American cruise line.
In September 2005, after completing a certificate in business management, I opened my own consultancy company in Vancouver, ACFairbank Consulting, and currently provide services to my international clients in translation, interpreting, editing and proofreading.
I have donated my time and skills as a volunteer translator for Anak, a children's charity in Bali, Indonesia, Translators without Borders, CUSO and Ashoka. I have moreover donated my time and and a variety of skills on a number of film projects.
In April 2013, I starting running for exercise and ran my first 5K race in June 2013, followed by my first 10K race in July 2013, my first half marathon in November 2013 and my first (and only) full marathon in May 2014.
In November 2014, I became a certified PADI scuba diver (Level 1) in Vancouver, B.C. training in the cold Northern Pacific Ocean in air temperatures of 5 degrees Celsius and water temperatures of about 11 degrees Celsius. I became an Open Water certified (Level 2) diver in February 2015 in somewhat warmer, tropical water of the Caribbean Ocean off the island of Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
My long-term passion, however, is travel. I have visited over 135 countries and have written articles and travelogues while on my journeys. This means that over the years have built up a large collection of photography from around the world. Some of these photos I have donated to travel magazines and websites as well as to charities.
In 2018, I became a certified translator and gained the right to carry the letters C.T. after my name. In August 2018, I became a certified Spanish to English translator via exam at the Society of Translators and Interpreters of British Columbia (STIBC), Canada. As such, I became a Member of the Canadian Translators, Terminologists and Interpreters Council (CTTIC) (by affiliation) and may use the title of Certified Translator (Canada). In December 2018, I became a certified French to English translator by exam held by the American Translators Association. In April 2020, I became a certified Spanish to English translator of the Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec thereby gaining the right to add the initials C.Tr., and in French trad. a. (traductrice agréée), after my name.
In late 2019 and early 2020, I took and passed accreditation exams as a French/English, Spanish to English and Spanish to French interpreter for the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB)/Commission de l'immigration et du statut de réfugié du Canada, Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)/Agence des services frontaliers du Canada (ASFC), all agencies of the Federal Government of Canada.
In mid 2020, finding time on my hands due to the Covid pandemic, I took up literary translation and as of May 2021, have translated two short stories and three novels from French to English as well as a children's book from Spanish to English. I am in the midst of translating another romantic novel from French to English as well as a science fiction novel from Spanish to English. Then I will embark on a much longer translation, a mystery for older adolescents.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- A.R.C.T. (Associate of the Royal Conservatory of Toronto), Toronto, Ontario, Piano Performer, 1980
- Bachelor of Arts: French and Spanish, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, 1982
- Master of Arts: Translation, Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, CA, USA, 1990
- Computer Skills for the Workplace Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2002
- Community Interpreting Certificate - Spanish/English, Vancouver Community College, Continuing Education, Vancouver, BC, 2002
- Web Publishing Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2003
- Training for Trainers, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2003
- General Business Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2005
- Small Business Management and Ownership Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2006
- Photography Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2006
- B.C. Film Orientation Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2010
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) Certificate (18-hour course), International TEFL Training, Whistler, BC, 2010
- Local Tour Guide Certificate, Canadian Tourism College, Vancouver, BC, 2012
- Professional Sales Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2012
- Associate Cruise Certificate, Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Cruise Academy and Canadian Tourism College, Vancouver, BC, 2012
- Digital Film Production Certificate, Langara College, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, 2013
- TEFL/TESOL Certification (Teaching English as a Foreign Language/Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - 100-hour course), The Canadian College of Linguistics, Vancouver, BC, 2016
- Languages Studied: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Latin, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish
- All Languages
- VRI Training - Dr. Mariette Mittelholzer C. (online webinar viewed in October 2020)
- Using Trados Studio in a WorldServer environment - Fleur Schut, SDL (online webinar viewed in March 2021)
- American Translators Association 58th Annual Conference, October 25-28, 2017, Washington DC, USA (online webinars viewed in April and May 2020)
- The Nuts and Bolts of Remote Interpreting and Training: The Tech You Need and Why You Need It - Katharine Allen & Barry Olsen
- Preparing Interpreters for Asylum Interviews: A Full Cycle Approach - Jonathan Levy
- Interpreting in Education: Out of the Shadows and into the Spotlight -
- Self-Study: Deliberate Practice for Improving Interpreting - Laura Burian & Jacolyn Harmer
- Maintaining Your Professional Language Skills - Eve Lindemuth Bodeux
- Benefits of Engaging Translation Students with Refugee Communities -
Laurence Jay-Rayon Ibrahim Aibo
- Get Your Tool Belt Ready for Jobs: How to Get Hired - Gabriela Bess & Anna McGinnis
- Selling Your Translation and Interpreting Services - John Di Rico
- Translators and Agencies: Two Captains, One Boat - Michael Elliff & Gerhard Preisser
- American Translators Association 59th Annual Conference, October 24-27, 2018, New Orleans, LA, USA
- The Definitive Guide to Making the Internet and its Technologies Work Better for Translators - Sameh Ragab
- Preparing for ATA's Spanish to English Certification Exam - Jane Maier and Holly Mikkelson
- Gender-Neutral Language Makes the Front Page - Muriel Gilbert (in French)
- It Takes a Village of Medical Interpreters to Care for a Child, Part I - Pedro Diaz
- Herramientas básicas de la Real Academia y recursos afines en la TAV - Ana Gabrilea Gonzalez Meade (in Spanish)
- ATA's Certification Exam: Questions and Answers - Caron Bailey and David Stephenson
- A Brave New World of Career Possibilities for Linguists: How to Optimize Your Contribution - Winnie Heh
- Pricing Your Work: Using Objective Data to Set Your Freelance Rates - Corinne McKay and John Millan
- Seven Things a Chief Interpreter Wishes You Knew - Ewandro Magalhães (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- QUEERterpreting and TRANSlation: LGBTQ and Language Pitfalls and Solutions - Ártemis López (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- Ethics in the Real World - Athena Matilsky (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- The Basics of Interpreting at Civil Depositions, Part I - Yvette Citizen (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- American Translators Association 60th Annual Conference, October 24-26, 2019, Palm Springs, CA, USA
- Negotiating Your Way to Success - John Di Rico
- Inside IVs and Injections: Prickly Problems in Spanish to English Translations - Kathryn German
- Enhancing the Professional Status of Translators - Donald Barabé
- Confidentiality and Security Requirements for the Global Translator Parts I and II - Monique Longton
- Best Practice: Recommendations for Medical Interpreters to Avoid Common Mistakes - Sameh Abdelkader
- Authentic Networking for Introverts - Anne Goff
- Moving Sideways: Breaking into Book Translations and Working with Publishers - Ruth Martin
- What is the Future of Translation and Interpreting - Judy Jenner
- Demystifying Medical Record Translation - Soula Kokotinis-Rozic
- Interpreting for Palliative Care in Pediatrics - Daniela Obregon
- Interpreting at a Detention Center for Asylum Seekers - Robin Reagan
- Localization Essentials for Newbies - Georgina Teran-Manrique (online webinar viewed in April 2020)
- Computer-Assisted Interpreting Tools - Cris Silva (online webinar viewed in April 2020)
- Changing the Conversation on Pricing - Michael Schubert (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- Body Language and Paralanguage in the Interpreter-Mediated Encounter - Priscilla Ortiz (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- Professional Promotion Strategies: The Canadian Model - Dominique Bohbot (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- From the Stage to the Booth: Acting Tips to Improve Your Interpreting - Javier Castillo (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- Let the Clients Come to You: Inbound Marketing for Freelance Translators - Tess Whitty CT (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- Branding Your T&I Association: Bring on the Rooster! - Dagmar Jenner (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- American Translators Association free webinars
- The Creative World of Transcreation and Copywriting - Kate Deimling, (online webinar viewed in May 2020)
- Careers in Translation and Interpreting (and what to do to have one) - Dr. Geoffrey S. Koby and John Shaklee (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- Don't Fall for It: Scams Targeting Language Professionals - Carola F. Berger, PhD (online webinar viewed in July 2020)
- Getting Started in Audiovisual Translation - Ana Salotti (online webinar viewed in July 2020)
- Effective and Pitch-Perfect Marketing during and after COVID-19 - Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo (online webinar viewed in September 2020)
- Back to Business Basics Phone and E-mail Etiquette - Corinne McKay(online webinar viewed in February 2021)
- Back to Business Basics: Emergency Preparedness for Freelancers - Karen Tkaczyk (online webinar viewed in March 2021)
- Business Planning for Translators and Interpreters - Helen Eby (online webinar viewed in March 2021)
- Back to Business Basics: Taking Charge of Your Style Set - Karen Tkaczyk (online webinar viewed in June 2021)
- American Translators Association 61st Annual Conference, October 22-24, 2020, Online
- Playful Translation - Ellen Elias-Bursac
- Mastering Cultural Nuances in French: Identifying and Translating Regionalisms - Natalie Pavey
- Introduction to the Relaunch of ATA's Mentoring Program - Antonio Guerra and Deborah Wexler
- Getting Edited and Getting Ahead in Literary Translation - Shelley Fairweather-Vega
- Style is Everything: Tips for Polishing Your French>English Translations
- Kate Deimling
- Translating for Man and Machine: The Art and Craft of Search Engine Optimized Translations - Marion Rhodes
- From Freelancer to Entrepreneur: Skills to Wow Your Customers and Grow Your Business - Vasiliki Prestidge
- Advocacy 101 for Independent Contractors: It's Pretty Easy! - Lorena Ortiz Schneider
- PDFs, OCR, and Formatting, Oh My! Dealing with Flat PDFs Quickly and Efficiently - Allison Bryant
- Caló Mexicano - Lorena Pike
- So You Want to be a Subtitler? - Britta Noack
- AILIA - L'Association de l'industrie de la langue | Language Industry Association
- Government Programs Support for Businesses | Programmes gournementaux de soutien aux entreprises - Jean-Philippe Parent and Annie Mailhot-Gamelin, KPMG (online webinar viewed in April 2020)
- Reopening Your Workplace in the Pandemic | Réouverture de votre lieu de travail en cas de pandémie - Charles Wagner, Fasken Martineau DuMoulin (online webinar viewed in June 2020)
- Webinar: Translation buyer perspective in today's business landscape - Le point de vue de l'acheteur de traduction dans le paysage commercial actuel - Amy Dicks (online webinar viewed in July 2020)
- Association des juristes d'expression française de la Colombie-Britannique (AJEFCB)
- Atelier de terminologie - Renseignements personnels, September 2019
- Association Internationale des Interprètes de Conférence (AIIC)
- Know Your Worth: Understanding Marketing and Negotiating for Interpreters, Washington DC, 2018
- Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta
- An Introduction to Legal Translation - Regina Landeck (online webinar May 13, 2020)
- Word Choice - Roula Salam (online webinar September 12, 2020)
- CTTIC Webinar Part I: The State of Translation - Donald Barabé (online webinar October 1, 2020)
- ATIA: Translation Day Symposium 2020 - Various (online October 3, 2020)
- CTTIC Webinar Part II: Looking Forward to a Brighter Future in Translation - Donald Barabé (online webinar October 8, 2020)
- Digital Marketing Strategic Planning - Danny Assaf (online webinar October 17, 2020)
- Canadian Tourism College, Surrey and Vancouver, BC, Canada
- First Nations Cultural Tourism Seminar, 2011
- Standard First Aid Certification valid for three years, including CPR for Adults, Children & Infants, Emergency First Aid and AED, 2011
- WorldHost Fundamentals - Face to Face certificate from Tourism British Columbia, 2012
- Cruise Lines International Association, Inc.
- Cruise Vacations: An Introduction
- Principles of Professional Selling
- Power Selling Techniques
- Psychology of Selling
- Cruise Geography - Knowing the World you Sell
- Travel for All: How to Find, Sell & Market Accessible Travel
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Group Sales Made Easy
- 40 Best Practices for Travel Agent Success
- Capilano University, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
- How to Travel above your Means without Paying for it, 2012
- Home Exchanges, 2012
- Chamber of Commerce, Brussels, Belgium
- Cultural Bridges (Maha El-Metwally)
- Let's Talk About Terms and Conditions - Sue Leschen (remotely via Zoom), April 2020
- From eSignature to Contract Lifecycle Management - How DocuSign fuels digital transformation
- Everything you need to know about electronic signature in Canada: ROI, legality, usage
- Emily Carr University of Art and Design, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Advanced Digital Photography, 2007
- The Business of Art Practice, 2007
- Copyright Law for Artists, 2007
- Photoshop for Photographers, 2007
- Writing for Design, 2007
- Adobe Indesign: The Basics, 2008
- Focal Point - The Visual Arts Learning Centre, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Digital Panoramic 360-degree Photography, 2005
- Travel Photography: The Vancouver Book, 2007
- Child Portraiture, 2009
- Wedding Photography, 2009
- Interpreter Education Online
- Interpreting Covid-19 (Novel Coronavirus) - Linda Golley (remotely via Zoom), March 2020
- Video Remote Interpreting: Pros and Cons - Dr. Elena Rivera-Patton (remote webinar), April 2020
- What You Need to Succeed as a Remote Interpreter - Eliana Lobo (remote webinar), April 2020
- Interpreter's Lab, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Interpreter professional development program: Do I or Don't I? Moral and Ethical Decision Making in Complex Care (4 hours), June 2018
- Interpreting in Legal Settings - Theory (30 hours) (remotely via Zoom), September 2018
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Faculty of Arts, Antwerp, Belgium
- 2nd Summer School in Translation Technology (4 ECTS (European Credit Points), 2017
- Collaborative translation with Memsource
- Introduction to SDL Trados Studio 2017 for beginners
- SDL Trados Studio 2017 for advanced
- Introduction to memoQ for beginners
- memoQ for the curious translator - advanced
- Introduction to software localisation
- Introduction to website localisation and multilingual SEO translation
- Teaching translation technologies: project-based approaches, challenges and best practices
- Making the most out of automatic speech recognition (ASR)
- Terminology in translation
- Lauren Michaels and Myrlène Metellus
- Pleins feux sur la formation des interprètes - Jeff Staflund, Montreal (remotely), December 2019
- Remote Interpreting: The Future Came Earlier Than Expected (remotely via Kudo), April 2020
- Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec (OTTIAQ)
- Formation sur l'éthique, la déontologie et les normes de pratique professionnelle - Réglementation de l'Ordre (remotely), April 2020
- Formation sur l'éthique, la déontologie et les normes de pratique professionnelle - L'exercice d'une profession au Québec (remotely), April 2020
- Importance véritable de la traduction - Donald Barabé (remotely via Zoom), June 2020
- La transformation numérique avec la signature numérique de l'OTTIAQ (remotely), June 2020
- Journée mondiale de la traduction (JMT): Trouver les mots pour un monde en crise (remotely), September 30, 2020
- A Comparison of English and French Punctuation (remotely), October 29, 2020
- Connexions: Congrès et formation continue (remotely), November 5 and 6, 2020
- Bill 101 and Other Things English Translators Need to Know About Quebec (remotely), February 25, 2021
- L'Anatomie (remotely), March 11 and April 8, 2021
- PADI - Professional Association of Diving Instructors - Vancouver Diving Locker, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- PADI Scuba Diver, 2014
- PADI Open Water Diver, 2015
- PHSA - Provincial Health Services Authority, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Health Care Interpreter Training Program, March, 2018
- Serious Illness Conversation Training for Interpreters, October 2018
- Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD) for Assessors and
Prescribers, October 2018
- Interpreting in Gender-diverse Settings - Language Matters, April 2020
- Protect Patti: Practicing Personal Protection, April 2020
- Seven Sisters Interpreter Training & Consulting
- Your Booth, Your Way: How to get yourself set up as a remote interpreter, (remote webinar), April 2020
- Simon Fraser University Summer Publishing Workshops, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Copyediting and Proofreading, 2003
- PDFs A-Z, 2003
- Quark Xpress, 2003
- Blogging: The Basics and Beyond, 2009
- Marketing Through Social Media, 2009
- Translators Growth
- Marketing Strategies for Freelance Translators, April 2020
- Translators Without Borders, USA
- Introduction to Humanitarian Translation Certificate course, 2018
- University of British Columbia, Continuing Studies, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Intensive Mandarin, 1993
- Flash, Level 2, 2003
- Intensive Italian, Advanced II Level, 2003
- University of Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Irreplaceable Language: Losing and Reclaiming Our Mother Tongues -
by Julie Sedivy (remotely via Zoom), January 2021
- Vancouver Photo Workshops, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- VPW Seminar Event, January 2012
- VPW Seminar Event, September 2012
- Adobe Lightroom Retouching, October 2012
- Adobe Lightroom Workflow, November 2012
- The Ultimate Urban Travel Photo Workshop, May 2016
- Vancouver School Board, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Flash, 2003
- How to Earn Money as a Speaker, 2005
- Portuguese, Level 1, 2007
- Portuguese, Level 2, 2007
- How to Write and Publish Your Own Book in 40 Days, 2009
- Travel with a Thumb/USB Flash Drive/iPod, 2009
- Travel Writing, 2009
- Video: Creating Your Own For Home or Business, 2011
- Web Marketing and SEO (search engine optimization), including website accessibility and usability, website information architecture, website monetization methods, affiliate marketing, monitoring website activities, Google tools, such as AdWords, AdSense, Analytics, etc., creating a blog, generating traffic to your website, e-commerce, online payment methods, adding a shopping cart to your website, and inserting PayPal button, 2012
- Langara College, Vancouver, BC, Canada, March 2005
- Adventures in Travel Expo, Chicago, Illinois, USA, January 2006
- Adventures in Travel Expo, New York, New York, USA, January 2007
- Focal Point, Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 2007
- Exposure Gallery, “Winter Salon,” Vancouver, BC, Canada, December 2007
- Exposure Gallery, “Vancouver,” Vancouver, BC, Canada, January 2008
- Exposure Gallery, “Performance,” Vancouver, BC, Canada, February 2008
- Exposure Gallery, “Constructed Reality,” Vancouver, BC, Canada, March 2008
- Exposure Gallery, “Summer Salon,” Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 2008
- Adventures in Travel Expo, Seattle, Washington, USA, September 2008
- Exposure Gallery, “The Travelling Eye,” Vancouver, BC, Canada, October 2008
- Musée Juste Pour Rire, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, CAPIC Montréal 2009 Expo in conjunction with World Press Photo, 4 September - 4 October 2009
Organisations, companies or websites to which I have authorised free use of some of my images
- ACFairbank Consulting
- Adventure Engine
- African Travel Association Magazine
- Blacktail Enterprises
- Canadian Music Center
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Ethiopian Millennium website
- Exposure Gallery
- Fairbank Music
- Greenland Tours
- InfoHub Specialty Travel Guide
- The African Foundation
- The Washington Panafrican
- Travel World News
- Vicwood Group
- Viva Choirs
- Women's World Day of Prayer
Magazines that have published my images
- African Travel Magazine - Ethiopia Millennium Edition 2008, pages 6 and 7 (two-page spread).
- Travel World News - Section 4: Profitable World of Niche Markets Pull-Out Supplement, December 2007, page 12.
- Women's World Day of Prayer - “Together in Prayer” 2010 - Cameroon, pages 16, 17, 20 and 29.
- Ethiopia Through the Eyes of a Photographer, August 2007, Second Printing November 2007.
- Vancouver The Photographic Guidebook - Focal Point Summer 2007 (Group project with 4 other photographers), August 2007.
- Vancouver Through the Eyes of a Photographer, September 2007.
- Chinese Wedding Through the Eyes of a Photographer, October 2007.
- Vicwood Group Through the Eyes of a Photographer, October 2007, Second Printing January 2008, Second Edition, April 2014.
- Portfolio, November 2007.
- The Caribbean Through the Eyes of a Photographer, May 2008.
- Class of 1978, Crofton House School - 30 Years On, May 2008.
- 2009 Calendar, with images from Guatemala, Costa Rica, Ecuador and Argentina, November 2008
- 2010 Calendar, with images from French Polynesia, Peru, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Quebec, December 2009.
- 2011 Calendar, with images from the Pantanal, Cuiabá and Chapada dos Guimarães, Brazil, October 2010.
- Rasa, a short film directed by Francis Fee, written by Ignacio de Freyre and produced by Laura Hope, Frances Fee and Ignacio de Freyre. Stills Photographer, June 2009.
- Presidente Pride - This City's Colours, a music video. Director and Camera Operator, August 2009 - “Angela, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work on Presidente Pride - This City's Colours. I'm sure proud of it, and so pleased with all of you for working hard and working together to come up with such a great finished product! Awesome job!” - Matthew Presidente, Musician, singer and songwriter, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Matthew Presidente - “This City's Colours,” a music video. Director, Camera Operator and Post Production, November 2009.
- Tupper Secondary Arts Week, aired on Shaw video and W2. Technical Consultant, May 2010.
- Matthew Presidente - “Rainbow Reaction,” a music video. Assistant Director, Sound, B-roll Videographer, Lighting and Extra Actor, November 2010.
- Matthew Presidente - “Natural Heart / Valentine's Day,” a music video. Lighting and Sound, February 2011.
- The Shed, a short film by Ali Hassan. Lighting and Sound, November 2011.
- Hooked Up, a short film by BTGWTV Productions. Lighting and Sound, December 2011. “Angela,...when you hear the crisp audio you will be proud - even in windy conditions or with failing batteries...Your extra grip hands made set life so much easier and efficient.” Stephen Emery, Director and Scriptwriter, Vancouver, BC, Canada. This short is included in a DVD package of videos by Matthew Presidente.
- Vicky, Christina, Barcelona, an Emily Carr student project, Director, Jonathan Tammuz. Extra and Stand-in, February 2012.
- Brolly Wars, a series teaser by Writer and Director, Stephen Emery. Sound, Lens changer, PA, April 2012.
- Wiggle 18 (2012) for House of Venus. Camera, April 2012.
- Royal Lepage Comox Valley Snow to Surf Adventure Relay Event, 29 April 2012, a documentary film. Producer, Director, Editor, Camera Operator, Titling Designer, Stills Photographer, Sound Editor, April 2012.
- Mind Over Mountain Adventure Race, 2 June 2012 in Burnaby, BC, Canada, a short documentary. Producer, Director, Editor, Camera Operator, Titling Designer, Sound Editor, Stills Photographer, June 2012.
- Vaudeville Varieties, a promotional short film, about the Burnaby Village Museum. Camera Operator, July 2012.
- The Mary Contest, a short film by Writer and Director, Teresa McGee. See trailer. Stills Photographer, October 2012.
- Reality, a series pilot in HDR, produced by Joe Jacobs Gilchrist and directed by Stephen Emery. Sound, February 2013.
For book translation publications please see my Literary Translations
All rights reserved. Website © Angela Fairbank 2005-2021.
This page was last modified on 8 June 2021.